Exif Video Resolved X for Final Cut Pro is a utility that makes EXIF metadata such as ISO, Aperture, Shutter, Lens Type, Gamma, Color Space, Focal Point, etc., into macOS Finder Tags, giving you the ability to import Finder Tags as Keyword in Final Cut Pro and to search and organize your media by Keyword Collection or Smart Collection.
- Just one click to make EXIF metadata into Finder Tags
- Drag&drop folders or files
- Support for Unicode symbols and special characters.
- Fully automated.
- Apple Silicon ready (Universal macOS app supports Intel and M1 chips)
evrX 2 Standard (discontinued): Panasonic, Nikon, Sony Alpha, Fujifilm, Canon
evrX 2 Professional: Camera support: Panasonic, Nikon, Sony Alpha, Fujifilm, Canon, Sony XDCAM, Z Cam, Kinefinity, Atomos (Ninja & Inferno), McPRO24fps, GoPro
The minimum system requirements:
- macOS version 10.9 (Mavericks) or later
- 64-bit Intel-based Mac or Apple Silicon-based Mac
All prices are tax excluded.
Free updates for all licensed customers of version 2.x
Try the demo* before buy.
(*) demo version will only processes only one file.
Current version evrX 2.3.3