ChronoX measures the elapsed time of Final Cut Pro exports in a precise and fully automated way. No more handheld timer to stop. ChronoX, using a proprietary algorithm, identifies the precise moment in which Final Cut Pro starts the export process to the end, allowing it to calculate the elapsed time in seconds.
- Measure Final Cut Pro export elapsed time
- Fully automated: just one click
- Repeat export function (up to 3 exports in one click) [Professional only]
- Save report file in CSV format [Professional only]
- Keeps record of user notes for each export in the report file [Professional only]
The minimum system requirements:
- macOS version 10.9 (Mavericks) or later
- 64-bit Intel-based Mac or Apple Silicon-based Mac
All prices are tax excluded.
Free updates for all licensed customers of version 1.x
Current version ChronoX 1.4.2