Toolbox Integrity Checker for ASC MHL
- Verify folder: verify a folder, or a directory hash (without writing a new generation).
- Diff folder: diff an entire folder structure.
- Info folder: get info of the contents of the stored information in an ascmhl folder.
The verify command performs a comparison of the hashes of all files in a folder (excluding files specified in the ignore patterns from the ascmhl folder) against the records in the ascmhl folder. This is done to ensure the integrity of the files and detect any changes or discrepancies.
The diff command is very similar to the verify command in the default behaviour, only that it doesn't create hashes and doesn't verify them. It can be used to quickly check if a folder structure has new files that have not been recorded yet, or if files are missing.
The info command print a list of generations with creator info and process info, number of recorded files, and a list of the generations with their creator info, together with relative file paths, file size, and known file hashes.
The minimum system requirements:
- macOS version 10.9 (Mavericks) or later
- 64-bit Intel-based Mac or Apple Silicon-based Mac
Pay what you want (enter €0 to take it for free)